2.06.2012

Monday ALREADY?

Hi, everyone, it's me, Tucker.  And I don't know about you, but I was NOT ready for Monday today.  I had a very busy weekend, capped off by staying up late to cheer for the Giants to beat the Patriots!  (My apologies to any Patriots fans still nursing some battle wounds today, but Mom has always been an Eli Manning fan, so I told her I'd help her cheer the Giants to victory!  And it worked!  Am I awesome or what?)

Problem is - Monday is a work day so I had to be up early to accompany Mom to the office.  Fortunately she doesn't mind when I sneak in a quick nap at my "desk."


All in favor of making Post-Super-Bowl-Monday a national holiday, please say "aye!" 



13 comments:

tubby3pug said...

Oh my you do look sleepy. We are not football fans but we always look forward to a monday off, so it sounds good to us!

The Daily Pip said...

I will take things even further and say that every Monday should be a holiday!

Your pal, Pip

Tucker The Crestie said...

Great idea, Pip!

Sam said...

Go Giants!

Mondays aren't so bad for me because I don't have school on Mondays this semester. So it's TUESDAYS that I'm not looking forward to!

CATachresis said...

Every Monday is a holiday here! Highly recommended :))

Old Kitty said...

AYE!!! LOL!!!

Tucker you look exhausted after such a game!! Enjoy your Monday naps (though it's Tuesday here now! Yay!). Take care
x

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my, I do hope you got caught up on your Zs, Tucker!

Kate said...

Aye!

I've heard that more people call out of work "sick" the day after the Super Bowl than on any other day of the year, so you're definitely no alone in this!

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Nice of you to cheer on the Giants. We are native New Yorkers--well, I grew up there and Florian landed there when he first came to the states from Switzerland so I have to admit that I was happy about this outcome :)

Kinley Westie said...

Me and my momma think that's a pawsome idea!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Dude,

You sure look like you had a heavy weekend buddy - I would have voted for a Duvet day if I was you!! :)

Wags,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Gigi said...

I think you look pretty darn 'dorable.

The Human has not forgiven those Giants for beating her 49ers though. ::pout::

Katie Isabella said...

Me too Honey...my Mom is an Eli (and Peyton) Manning fan too. So we were rooting for the Giants.

Admiral always told you, and now it's my turn...you are so adorable. You really are.