2.15.2012

Olivia's Opinions ... #5,431

Disclaimer:  This is not my five thousand four hundred and thirty-first post in this series.  For one thing, I haven't even been alive on this earth that many days, and we haven't been blogging NEARLY that long.  But I  chose that number at random for two reasons.  #1 is that I couldn't remember what number I was on.  #2 is that I have a LOT of opinions, and I like to voice them ... loudly.  It's true - ask anyone. So it's entirely possible that I could have HAD this many opinions ... even if I haven't posted them all here.  I would have to have my own blog AND a full time staff for that, and Mom says we don't have enough green paper to hire anyone.   

WHATEVER!

My Opinion for today (call it whatever number you want, I don't care) is that just because Mom asks me to look at her so she can take my picture ... 


doesn't mean I have to listen.  I wasn't feeling in the mood for a photo shoot for one, and for another, this shot shows off my new collar!

P.S.  Mom was trying to be "artsy" again and I guess she did SOMETHING to the original photo because now it looks all vintage-y or something.  Whatever - you can still see my collar ... isn't it pretty? (And now Phoebe and I match!)

XOXO,

Olivia

P.S.S.  Plus this photo shows that my one ear is calico patterned and my other ear is white.  Something you may not have known about me before! 



17 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

heh. We are Cats, and we bet you actually have FIVE times as many opinions, at least.

That is a verreh stylin collar, for sure!

Bassetmomma said...

Your photo does look very vintage, Olivia. Your new collar is very pretty!!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Yep, your collar is really pretty, just like you!! :)

I get all moody too sometimes when Mum points the camera at me, I look away at the last second!! Tee Hee

Have fun

Your pal Snoopy :)

Brando and Bogart said...

I have figured out our cat, if you say-- oh forget it that didnt work either. New to your blog-just hopped by! Please stop by and say hi, http://www.brandoandbogart.blogspot.com

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Olivia!! Me and Charlie love reading your opinions! Yay!! This is a really stunning pic of you - we now see your individual ears! Wonderful! Take care
x

Katie Isabella said...

Olivia...you may be my next hero.xoxox

Remington said...

Great pic and collar, my friend!

CATachresis said...

The photo makes you look like something out of an old film that’s been left on the floor and walked over by about five thousand people! Effective ! lol

The Daily Pip said...

Olivia, you are funny! My sister Rosie always wants to know why she isn't on the blog more - because she won't let my assistant take pictures of her. You should turn around so we can see your pretty face.

Your pal, Pip

Ivan from WMD said...

Very lovely photo of you anyway, even if we can't see your face!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Just hopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Karen Jo said...

Your collar is beautiful, Olivia and so are you. I often turn my head as my Mom takes my picture, too.

Herman

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hmmmm, Olivia, this may not be your 5,431st post, but somehow we think it could very well be your 5,431st opinion:) Welove Mom's artsiness - very cute.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Oui Oui said...

Ha ha! We turn our heads on our mom too! One time she took over a dozen photos of Oui Oui on her scratching post & she didn't look the mom's way once. What an inspiration! Cool photo effect, and such a lovely collar!

Gigi said...

But darling, I cannot see your beauteous face! I'll have to content myself with ears and a collar I guess. But it is sadly disappointing, all antique-ified or not. Sigh.

tubby3pug said...

I love the photo it really is beautiful and I quite like the effect, Olivia looks very mysterious

Elizabeth Keene said...

Love that photo! (Picnik is BAD for going away.)

Pretty collar on pretty Olivia, too!